WHO KNEW returns to NYC on September 25!
In normal WHO KNEW fashion, we are presenting an amazing lineup of highly accomplished music executives each delivering a 10 minute “TED Talk” about their lives and careers in an intimate, multi-media format.
Confirmed speakers are:
- JJ Rosen- Digital Music Entreprenuer, EVP of Music Strategy & Industry Relations at Splice
- Michael Solomon- Co-Founder Musicians on Call, Brick Wall Management, and 10x Management
- Molly Neuman- Global Head of Business Development at Songtrust
- Joe Rapolla- Chair of Music & Theater Dept., Director of Music Industry Program at Monmouth University
- Justin Bolognino- Founder & CEO of META
- Jennifer Newman Sharpe- Entertainment Attorney, GC at ONErpm, VP at Women in Music
Like all WHO KNEW events, the networking opportunities will be very strong, so bring plenty of business cards and meet 200+ fellow music industry executives.
For the 2nd year in a row, we are thrilled to partner with the Music Business Association and present WHO KNEW York as the after party for the annual Entertainment & Technology Law Conference that takes place earlier that day.
This event always sells out, so get your tickets now. https://bit.ly/2wcDfQh.